Monday, March 1, 2010

We had a good weekend this weekend.
Friday night, Savanna and I went to Nana and Papa's house because Sara was in town... actually Sara picked Savanna up from daycare and I just met them there. We then went out to eat at Kristos. Then on Saturday I took Savanna to see a play "A Year with Frog and Toad" at Newstage. Savanna was scared at first, then she liked it, then something weird happened. It was towards the end of the play and Savanna was sitting in my lap. All of a sudden it felt like Savanna had just peed and it was all over me. So we get up and go to the bathroom and her diaper was not very wet and her tights were not wet at all, none of her clothes or shoes were wet...just my pants where she was sitting... I am not sure what happened. Also, when we left she had a weird scratch on her cheek. I wonder if Newstage is haunted.
Then Saturday night Scott and I went on a date night. We were going to go eat at Chilis but it was too busy. So we went to Chick-Fil-A and then went to see Shutter Island. It was pretty good...not scary but good. After that we went and picked up Savanna from Nana's house and went home. On Sunday Savanna and I went to Kroger like we always do. Then, last night Scott and Savanna were going to go to Chuck E. Cheese's so I could have some time to study and they could have a fun night out...well Chuck E. Cheese was way too busy, so they tried Gatti Town...same thing...so they ended up going to Raising Cane's and Walmart. It was strange having the house to myself. I haven't had the house to myself like that in a very long time! Ok thats all for now.

1 comment:

  1. You would have been disappointed with chili's anyhow..ya know their nachos? So, good thing yall didnt go!

    ReplyDelete