Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Declutter my house!!!

So I have decided that it is time to get serious about decluttering my house. I have a bad habit of buying stuff all the time and never using it. Also, my husband likes to keep anything and everything. I want to get all of the junk out of my house. I know that once I am done it will make my house seem so much better and it will be much easier to keep clean! My plan is to spend at least 30 minutes a day working on it. It will probably be easier to do without Scott at home since he likes to keep EVERYTHING!!! But I told him that I want him to help....so we will see how that goes. I have been reading some websites on steps to declutter and hopefully I can get serious about it and get it done! I have tons of stuff that I need to go through and can hopefully sell in a garage sale soon...
So that is my plan! Ooh a coworker just brought me a milkshake from chick-fil-a! Thanks Kim!

1 comment:

  1. MMM, milkshake! mmm.
    i hope the decluttering goes well. i feel certain there are a few things you want to get rid of will end up in my house...or at least, i want some of the things lying around your house... :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete