Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hmm there is nothing really interesting going on today. This morning Savanna kept saying "I wanna stay mama" (I want to stay with mama instead of going to school.) It was so sweet... I really wish we could have stayed home. We had fun last weekend with just me and her since her daddy was working. Sara is coming home this weekend so we will go see her at some point and hopefully she will babysit so me and Scott can go on a date night to see Shutter Island.
I am ready for school to be over. Still have another year...this seems to be taking forever. I take final exams in 2 of my classes next Thursday but then have to start 2 more the next Monday....but after that is spring break and my birthday! I am trying to decide on a good restaurant to go eat with the girl's for my bday. Any ideas?
So thats about it. I'm just tired and ready to be at home with my family. Tonight is definitely an order pizza night because I am for sure not cooking!

1 comment: