Friday, February 19, 2010

Its Friday!!!!

So... its finally Friday! This has been a long week! Savanna was so sweet this morning.
This was our conversation:
me: Ok you ready to go to school?
Savanna : Stay mama. I want stay mama.
Isn't that sweet! But then I told her she could take Bolt to school and she suddenly wanted to go to school. So once we finally got in the car with her juice and 2 barbies we were on our way to daycare. She was so excited to take her movie into school. The first thing she told the teacher was "watch bolt, i watch bolt". She just loves that movie!
So today I get to leave work early... to take an online CE class... but at least I get to do it at home!
Hopefully we are going to pick out some tile this weekend for my kitchen floors and counters - if Scott isn't working. And we are going to see Shutter Island! So this should be a pretty good weekend - except for all the homework and studying that I need to do. Oh well! Okay thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment