Monday, February 22, 2010

Well...its Monday again. The weekends always go by way to fast. We had a pretty busy weekend. Scott worked all weekend so it was just me and Savanna Banana. On Saturday we went and had lunch with Granny (Scott's mom), Mamaw (Scott's grandmother), and some other ladies from Scott's family. We went to Pizza Hut because Savanna kept saying she wanted "pizza" for lunch....funny how a little girl who is not even 2 yet gets to make decisions huh? But thats okay - everyone likes pizza. Pizza Hut was ridiculously slow - we were probably there close to 2 hours. I swear they only had one girl working other than the cooks. After lunch we went with Aunt Melissa (Scott's aunt) and her girls to Sams to do a little shopping. Sams actually has very cute kids clothes. I bought a huge thing of toilet paper at Sams thinking we were about to be out...until I put it in my trunk and realize I had bought some the week before at Kroger and forgot to get it out. Oh well, so we are good on toilet paper for a while! After Sams we went to our favorite place - Target, where I always seem to find stuff to buy even though I don't need it. So finally we were done shopping. Savanna and I then went to see Nana and Papa Mo. We had a very busy day on Saturday. Then on Sunday we had a girl's lunch with Alexis and Layla and then went to Walmart - Ridgeland Walmart - which is HORRIBLE! Savanna and Layla rode in the back of the buggy together. They threw a jar of spaghetti sauce on the floor which of course broke. So it was an interesting trip to Walmart.
So that was pretty much our weekend- a lot of shopping. We still haven't gone and gotton the tile for our floors because Scott has been working all the time - but thats okay. Hopefully we can go this week and pick out what we want.
Last night Savanna was trying to think of any excuse she could think of to get out of going to sleep. She said "I want medicine" "I want water" "I want Barney" "I want Barbie" "I gotta go potty"...it just kept on and on... She even decided to take her diaper off herself while she was in bed cause she wanted to go potty ... then she said "I hot" so I put her in a tshirt...Finally about 10 or 10:30 she fell asleep...we originally put her in bed at 8:30! Then this morning she didn't want to wake up! Hopefully tonight she will go to bed easier, but I will be at school so I am sure she will convince her daddy to let her stay up later.

3 comments:

  1. those girl's weekends are the best!
    memories to cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the spaghetti jar incident was at Ridgeland Walmart and not Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! We cant have broken spaghetti sauce in the Madison Walmart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete