Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Extreme Home Makeover Kitchen Edition has started!!!!


Last night we started painting the kitchen!!!! Yay! I went and picked out paint - guacomole and quaking grass are the colors. However, guacomole did not come out the way it was supposed to but I still like it. Scott and I stayed up till midnight prepping and painting. Then once we are done with the painting we are going to (actually Scott is going to) tile the kitchen floor and counters. This is going to make my kitchen look so much better...especially since it looks so old and outdated now.

When Savanna woke up this morning she said "oooh green, cool mama". So I think she likes it, ha! But she was very concerned about where the chairs were. More painting tonight!

2 comments:

  1. aww, that looks awesome lady! i can't wait to see the finished product!
    (btw, it is pretty cool that banana had an opinion on the matter! )

    ReplyDelete