Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Savanna is such a funny little girl. She has been bossing her baby doll - Macy around this week... She tells her "No no Macy!" and tells her to "Sit down". Poor Macy. But she is also very sweet to her. She even makes sure we buckle her into the high chair (which is Savanna's old high chair that is lowered down). Savanna says "Buck Mama". This means she wants me to buckle up Macy. Also, Savanna LOVES pockets. Today she wore some khaki pants with pockets that are just a little too big for her and when she puts her pants in her pockets it makes her pants come down.... I hope she doesn't pull her pants down all day long today!
Tonight, I am going to dinner with a few friends for a friend's birthday. It should be fun! We are going to a restaurant that we haven't been to in a while.... Thats pretty much all that has been going on... Except for I have a LOT of schoolwork to do and not sure when I am going to do it, but I will figure it out!

2 comments:

  1. how was the gathering last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. We had a good time! Wish you could have been there!

    ReplyDelete