Sunday, January 31, 2010

The weekend is over :(

We had a pretty good weekend. On Friday we just stayed at home since it was rainy outside. Then on Saturday me, Savanna, and Nana went and met Mamaw at the Art Museum to see a live performence of "Between the Lions". At first Savanna was scared but then once she finally turned around and watched it she loved it! She was laughing and clapping the whole time! I think she was mainly scared of the daddy lion. Probably because before the show her crazy Mamaw kissed the daddy lion and they both shook and I think it freaked Savanna out! We also got to see the Jim Henson exhibit..however, Miss Piggy was not there. Thank goodness Savanna forgot about her because Nana told her she was going to see Miss Piggy. We did get to see Bert and Ernie though! It turned out to be a fun day...then when we got home Scott had hooked up the new Wii! It is so much fun. I think everyone should get one! Today I went looking at new mobile homes with Scott's mom and grandmother. There are really some nice mobile homes out there! I think she is going to get a 6 bedroom one...and of course Savanna will have her very own room there right across from her Granny's room. After I got home,we played the Wii some more. Then I cooked supper and did some homework. I am really ready for the summer already just to have some time off from school.... hopefully it will go by fast (thats what everyone always says at least!) Tomorrow we go back to school and work :( Okay thats all for now!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a wonderful weekend!
    sorry you aren't feeling well!
    get better! :)

    ReplyDelete