Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Family

So this is my first post...going to try this blog thing and see how it goes. My name is Nadia, I am 25 years old, work full time, go to school full time and have a wonderful husband and amazing baby girl. Well she isn't really much of a baby anymore. She will be 2 in May and wow that time went by FAST!

Me- I am currently attending Mississippi College and my major is Marketing. Hopefully I will graduate May 2011 - which is still a long time away! I know, I know, that time will just fly by! I have heard that plenty of times...but right now it does not feel like it is flying by. So hopefully by Savanna's 3rd birthday I will be a college graduate! Yay!!! I am currently an underwriter for flood insurance. Sounds exciting huh? Actually I really do like it! Its great to have a job that you don't mind coming to every day. I love to spend time with my friends and family. I am the oldest of 5 kids - 1 sister and 3 brothers. My parents are great, I am glad they live pretty close by. I have a GREAT group of friends that I am so thankful for. So thats a little bit about me....

Scott- Scott is my wonderful husband who I love so much. The best words to describe Scott- GREAT DADDY ! It is so nice to see your husband and how he interacts with your child. They are so sweet together. He is also an awesome husband. I know he is always there to help me and he is always on my side. We will have been married 5 years on October 22. Actually, we were friends before we started dating. I never imagined that we would end up married, but I am so glad we did! Scott is so supportive of me going back to school and without him I know I couldn't do it.

Savanna- Savanna is our sweet little girl... She will be 2 on May 15th. She is a cutie! She thinks she is grown up. She tends to be sort of bossy - but its so cute. We are trying to get her to stop her little temper tantrums which I guess is just part of the terrible twos (which by the way I found out is from 18 months to 3 years old). She is a daddy's girl for sure! She loves spending time with daddy and mama, getting her toenails painted, watching Barney, Elmo, and Bolt, and playing with her blocks, barbies, and kitchen that Santa brought her. She loves her uncles (my brothers) Patrick and Parker. She also likes to boss her Aunt Sara around. Her best friend is Layla - they are so cute together! And she is so smart - and I really think she is, not just because I am her mama.

Well that's a little bit about us. I am not really sure what to write about on here so I guess this is it for now!

1 comment: