Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Little Helper

Savanna is growing up so fast! She loves to "help" me do everything. We got home from work and daycare yesterday and started cleaning the kitchen. She helps unload the dishwasher by handing me all the forks and spoons. She even likes to hand me plates so we have to be VERY careful with that. So we got the dishwasher unloaded and loaded back up. Then we did some laundry. She sits on the dryer and throws clothes into the washing machine. Then when we are putting clothes in the dryer I will hand her clothes from the washing machine and she will put them in the dryer. She gets so excited and thinks she is such a big girl. She even has her own little broom to sweep with when I sweep the floor. So after we did a little cleaning we cooked supper. She sits on the counter while I cook. She stayed busy by coloring on bills... After she draws something she says "Look Mama!" and I say "ooh pretty baby! What is that?"...her response - "Apple". She loves drawing apples. Then she wants me to draw apples while I am cooking.. so of course I do. Then her daddy came home and she was so excited. She just loves her daddy. So after supper I go to my new office - which I just LOVE and do some homework. When I got done with homework, Scott was giving Savanna a bath and I noticed they had cleaned her room (and it really needed it). So I think we had a pretty good night. I wish I could be at home with them tonight but I have school :( Oh well, I know they will have fun anyway!

1 comment:

  1. she is getting to be such a big girl mama!
    and i love that she draws apples! all the time, apples!

    ReplyDelete