Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our night

Yesterday after work and after I picked up Savanna from daycare we went and picked up Layla so that her parents could have a nice anniversary dinner. So I took Savanna and Layla to Target (one of our favorite places). We met one of my friends Jennie there. Thank goodness she was there because about halfway through Target I had to seperate Savanna and Layla into different buggys. They weren't really being bad, just kinda wild. So after we left Target we went by Chick-Fil-A to pick up supper. Oh and Tuesday nights kids eat free so I got me, Scott, and both girls dinner for less than $12! So we go back to the house and they eat supper and play for a little while before taking a bath. After their bath they played some more and were doing flips all over the living room! By this time Alexis and JA were there. I think the girls have fun together. They always seem to! Then last night in the middle of the night Savanna woke up. Scott was up with her for a while and she never would go back to sleep so they came and got me. Finally Savanna went back to sleep... and she did not want to wake up this morning! Hopefully she will sleep through the night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment