Monday, February 8, 2010

Well last night we watched the Super Bowl! Savanna is now saying "Who Dat". And now we are all back at work and school... Nothing much interesting happening, except we have finally decided what we are going to do to our kitchen! New floors, new countertops, paint! I am so excited! It is going to feel like a whole new house! And we also plan on getting a new stove when we can! I think I will paint the kitchen green...maybe sage green? Hmm.... I think Scott is already getting tired of me talking about it all the time but oh well, I told him this is what I want for my birthday present. I love changing things up around my house. I have also finally gotton around to actually hanging up all kinds of stuff that I have bought for the house! After 2 and a half years in the house we are finally getting somewhere! Yay!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for remodels!!!!
    Can't wait to see the new Kitchen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete